Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yoga and Spirituality 2

Spiritual Journey

Hello friends, as I mentioned in my previous post, I was doing some research to understand better how yoga and spirituality are connected. I guess I have got the answer and thus would like to share with you all here.

A very first thing which I understand is, Yoga is the base of spirituality. By practicing Yoga we can get energy and power to start our journey towards spirituality. We need to be aware of our full potential and our Atman.

To achieve this we need to be disciplined, focused and yoga helps you dramatically in it. Path of spirituality is not easy. Self realization and to understand our own conscious is something which we all need to learn properly. Practicing meditation, which is one the most important aspect of Yoga can lead us to our Goal where we all can find the Solace.

I hope whatever  little knowledge I've shared here, can definitely give you an insight of the topic. Feel free to comment on the post and add your valuable views in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Love the topic... love your blog. I was not a very spiritual person before I started yoga. Still am not that spiritual but can say I am more connected. I find yoga is just a tool to help us ground into our physical existence. When we begin to have some consciousness about our bodies, we begin to tap into some inner stuff (call it strength or whatever), but essentially it's our spirit. The Divine in ourselves. That's where spirituality begins...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Please connect often. I would be delighted to add you to my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete