Friday, September 24, 2010

Get Inspired!

The Rajakapotasana
We all human need inspiration and motivation to accomplish our goals.  Goals do vary from person to person. When I started doing yoga it was not easy for me to come out of my laziness and practice Yoga in the early hours of morning. But I was inspired by reading few great Yoga quotes and it worked!

I would like to share few such quotes with you and hope you all will also get some inspiration and will achieve your respective goals successfully.


Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.  ~B.K.S. Iyengar

Yoga is the fountain of youth.  You're only as young as your spine is flexible.  ~Bob Harper

When asked what gift he wanted for his birthday, the yogi replied:  "I wish no gifts, only presence."  ~Author Unknown

Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy.  Constant practice alone is the secret of success.  ~Svatmarama, Hatha Yoga Pradipika

Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind.  ~Patanjali, translated from Sanskrit

When you inhale, you are taking the strength from God.  When you exhale, it represents the service you are giving to the world.  ~B.K.S. Iyengar


Source - quotegarden.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice quotes. My current goal is to make my yoga practice an everyday activity. I find that it makes me feel better, even if I can only practice 10 minutes. So, why skip a day just because I can't spend an hour? Today, I'm at 53 days, so I soon expect to need a new goal!

    As my next goal I want to do the same thing with daily meditation.

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete